10 Interesting Facts To Know About Uzalo Actor Njeza
He is one of the most loved actors on TV at the moment. Nkanyiso Makhanya portray a role of Njeza on SABC1 drama Uzalo and he has won the heart of many South Africa with his acting skills.
- 26 year old Nkanyiso Makhanya grew up in Kwazulu Natal.
- Makhanya studied a Degree in Communication Sciences at the University of Zululand.
- He started off as an intern at 1KZN TV. There he got to do almost everything in production including camera work, voice overs, research, directing and pre-production.
- Working behind the scenes helped Makhanya to learn more about the entertainment industry before jumping on screen.
- Makhanya auditioned in the first season of Uzalo back in 2015 but sadly didn’t make it.
- In 2018 he managed to get a role in the popular drama Uzalo playing the role of Nkululeko a distressed orphan that also has to take care of his two siblings.
- Just like his onscreen character, Makhanya also looks out for his family. He had to get a job at the age of 13 just to help out where he could at home.
- Acting has always been his thing since primary where he appeared in plays up until grade 9.
- In future, Makhanya would like to dash into directing and producing. We pretty sure he will crack it.
- Thando Thabethe, Kat Sinivasin, Robert Marawa, Carol Tshabalala are just a few of the media personalities he looks up to.