10 Interesting Facts You Must Know About Generations The Legacy Actress Nontle
As the industry opens up, we get to see a lot of new talented faces on our TV screens. Nonhle is one of the country’s growing actresses and her real name is Bantu Petse. Her are the interesting facts you must know about her.
- Buntu Petse is 23 years old, and she was born and raised in Johannesburg
- She studied and finished her Honors Degree in Dramatic Arts at Witwatersrand University in 2019.
- Buntu first grew her TV experience as a presenter on the SABC1 science and tech show Teenagers on a Mission (TOMZ).
- She landed her first acting role on one of South Africa’s popular daily soaps, Generations: The Legacy, where she he plays the character, Nontle, a high school teenager.
- Buntu got the role after she auditioning several times and competing with many other candidates.
- Buntu is not picky when it comes to the character she gets to play. Her dreams role though, is being a chief detective in her own series, catching bad guys.
- As a new face in the industry, she is glad for the Open up the Industry movement. “It has been influential in that I have been given this opportunity,” she said.
8. Apart from being an actress and TV host, Buntu is also an MC of annotation. She is also a talented singer and dancer.
9. Everyone has goals, and in the next 5 years Buntu would like to be married, with a child, living in a beautiful home that she owns, and still bagging acting roles.
- Her advice to young people, “Let go of the past, for it only brings sorrow, don’t stress for the future, it’ll only bring you worry. Just take each day as it comes and show up for yourself.”