10 Real Facts You Didn’t Know About Uzalo Actor MaNqcobo
Thandeka Dawn who well known as Manqovo from Uzalo was born in October 1977 at KwaZulu Natal, she is now 43years. The actress is a graduate from the Durban University of Technology in Drama.
Thandeka Dawn did not join the acting world at a very young age like other superstars in the industry. She had to study and work very hard for almost ten years. Her breakthrough came in the role of Zandile (MA Z) in the TV series Lockdown. At some time, Thandeka was preparing to start shooting for Uzalo (2015).
Here are 10 things u should know about her:
- She was born and raised in Durban, she studied drama at Technical Natal, and she plays the lead in many stage plays, including Piece in the Valley.
- She’s 43 years, a mother of five, who lives in Ekurhuleni and Durban, she says while she wanted to be in the performing arts, she had to answer her ancestral calling on becoming a sangoma. On top of that, she spent 10years in the corporate world when acting opportunities get away from her.
- She is a musician, actress, and motivational speaker
- She has experience as a radio actress, motivational speaker, MC, and musician.
- Her television acting started in 2012, in Mzansi Magi INkaba, in which she played the regular role of flings, gossiping domestic worker Anele.
- She performed her original music at t Land Reform exhibition in NASREC I August 2013, and she was invited to perform at the Plat4orm theater in Johannesburg, for women month 2013, she also shorts the film that is called Black Silence in November 2013.
- She was also involved in two short called United and Hlezithi, those short films were part of a youth project called Mandela children’s.
- Down was recalled to perform her original music, at the Land of Reform Exhibition in February 2014, this was held in Pretoria at the Events Exhibition Center
- She was invited to be part of the cast of Eclipsed in 2015, directed by Warona Seane, which had a three-week run at the Soweto Theatre.
- She got her breakthrough in 2015 when she joined Uzalo as Lindiwe MaNqobo, the second most-watched television show in South Africa.
WATCH ALSO: Uzalo Gabsile Real Life YouTUBE
Read As Well: Top 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Sha Sha
Gossiphotspot brings you the latest celebrity gossip, trends and so forth that is taking place in means. please do comment and let us know your thoughts. Gossiphotspot will keep you updated and entertained all the time. Stay tuned to Gossiphotspot and also visit our YouTube Channel for unlimited entertainment.