10 things to know about Lucy Diale From Generation The Legacy
Manaka Ranaka who plays the role of Lucy Diale on Generation she was born on 6 April 1976, which makes her 44 years. She’s a South Africa actress most famous for her role Lucy Diale the mother of Namhla Diale in the soap Generation: The Legacy. In real life she is the mother of two daughters with different fathers, born and grow up in Soweto. She is the sister of the famous radio presenter, actress and TV presenter Dineo Ranaka.
Here are ten facts you didn’t know about Manaka Ranaka:
- In 2000, she was an actor of SABC3 Soapie Isidingo as Nandiphi Sithole. She got pregnant and after sharing the good news, she was fired.
- In 2002, she played the role of Portia on Gaz’lam.
- In 2003, she performed in all the eight original Sitcom season on SABC2. She was playing the role of Lerato Khumalo.
- In 2005, performed on the Media in South Africa episode in documentary series sex TV.
- In 2006, she excelled in one way on SABC3 as Nozuko, in the same year, she played a supporting role as Tshia in Vinolia Ntuli on SABC1.
- In 2007, she played as Neli, in Home affairs season four. Around some time, she featured in an SABC1 drama series Dubbed Society as Ayanda
- In 2012, she acted as Zanele Kgaditse in Rhythm City, an ETV soap. She was the wife of the Notorious Rock Kgaditse.
- In 2013 she played a starring role together with Thami Africa, Baby Cele, and Seputla Sebogodi, a Mzansi soapie.
- In December 2015, she crashed her car and killed an 18-year-old teenager near N3 highway to Durban. The grade 12 learner was crossing the highway to meet a friend when Manaka crashed into her with her BMW.
- Even though the actress plays a strict Mother in Generation, Manaka she’s an actual very fun mom in reality. She is cool, calm and collected and always ready to speak her mind.