Interesting Facts To Know About Imbewu Twins Futhi And Zakithi
Imbewu’s identical twins, Nokubonga and Nokwanda Khuzwayo are so good at fooling people that even their mother sometimes have trouble telling them apart. Like all twins, these two have a very strong bond. Imbewu fans know Futhi and Zakithi Bhengu, our favorite twins on TV, and some people think one person is playing both roles when it really is a set of twins playing as twins.
They’ve been in the entertainment industry for years and enjoy confusing those around them with their identical looks. Gossiphotspot.co.za has gathered a little information about the two actresses because they are just so interesting.
- Nokwanda and Nokubonga Khuzwayo were born and raised in Umlazi, KwaZulu-Natal.
- The twins were born 5 minutes apart, but both speak out themselves older than the other.
- Nokwanda plays the obsessed Futhi, while Nokubonga is causing havoc as the hearty Zakithi at Maluju Oil in Imbewu.
- After finishing school at Umlazi Comtech they didn’t know what they wanted to do so they enrolled at Coastal KZN TVET College, a technical school that focuses on commerce.
- To help their widowed mom raise 5 girls, Nokwanda worked as a waitress in Durban, while Nokubonga worked at a call centre in Mount Edgecombe.
- To be able to focus on their acting, dancing and singing talents, the two quit their jobs and opened a salon at home.
- In 2003 they partaken in a play called Madiba’s Magic Song, which they performed at the Grahamstown Arts Festival.
- They have traveled the world as part of the Lion King international tour. Nokwanda was based in Brazil and Shanghai, while Nokubonga was based in Las Vegas, Hamburg, London and Taipei.
- Though the two are identical, they have different personalities. Nokubonga is outgoing and a talker, while Nokwanda is quieter.
- Nokwanda became pregnant in her 20s and had to take a break from acting to raise her baby. Unfortunately she lost her baby when she was only two.
You may also read: Sophie Ndaba Shares Heartfelt Message To Her 30 Year old Daughter