Isibaya Actors With Their Partners and Kids In Real life
Isibaya fans admire the actors and so eager to learn more about them, especially when they are not behind the cameras. Well, most of them are married with kids, while others are still dating. Join us as we explore their personal lives to know who they are dating or married to and their kids, if any.
Below is a list if Isibaya Actors WiithTheir Partners, Kind In Real life
- Siyabonga Thwala also known as Mpiyake, Siyabonga Thwala is a South African actor famously known for his role as the ruthless publisher Vusi Zwane in the e.tv soapie Scandal!, besides from what you see on screens, Siyabonga is a family man. He is married to a beautiful wife known as Thandi Twala. However, little is in public about Siyabonga Thwala’s wedding. Also, there is no record of him having a past relationship before meeting his current wife
- Menzi Ngubane is also known as Judas. Menzi Ngubane says he found a good wife and though they only got married recently. Menzi calls Sikelelwa Sishuba his diamond and won’t allow anything or anyone to come between them. Menzi and Sikelelwa Sishuba recently celebrated their union during their traditional wedding, and they couldn’t be happier. The couple shared their joy finally being married with Drum Magazine, as reported on by TimesLIVE. The lovely couple met more than 10 years ago and have been through thick and thin together. Menzi knows the worth of his wife and will not allow anyone to ever come between them.
3. Jessica Nkosi
- Jessica Nkosi also known as Qondi, Jessica Nkosi dated Uzalo star, Ntokozo ‘TK’ Dlamini. The couple reportedly started their romance in 2017. They kept their relationship under wraps until July 2018 when Jessica confirmed they were indeed a couple. She posted a picture with her boyfriend TK on Instagram and Twitter. “… this is the first and last time you will see him,” Jessica wrote. Their hot romance ended badly after Jessica discovered TK was allegedly cheating on her. She took to Instagram to put the actor on blast.
“To you who is seeing the father of my child behind my back. You are free to be with him fully now. *No more hiding lol*,” she wrote.
Nevertheless, the couple has a beautiful daughter, then later last year Jessica Nkosi’s fans were left confused after she was spotted on her baby daddy TK Dlamini’s Instagram Stories. when TK shared scenes of himself and Jessica jiving together at the AKA Orchestra eThekwini concert looking all loved up and happy.
4. Zinhle Mabena
- Zinhle Mabena also known as Sihle. She dated Mpho Makola, an Orlando Pirates midfielder, in 2013. Zinhle also revealed that Makola was also her business partner, Currently, She is married to a businessman who hails from the North West. The couple decided to get married after dating for six (6) months and have a child together. Zinhle Mabena and her hubby, Robert Ngwenya have been living their best lives in an island paradise
5. Andile Mxakaza
- Andile Mxakaza also known as Fezile, Ladies, we’re sorry but this man is taken by a woman who is just as gorgeous as he is. Andile is said to be dating celebrity makeup artist – Nandi Madida and they look exceptionally cute as a couple. Although the two would prefer to keep their relationship under wraps but they sometimes just can’t help but show each other off whenever the love bubbles over. As we speak the couple got married in a traditional wedding not so long ago
6. Thuli Thabethe
- Thuli Thabethe is also known as beauty. Between 2004 and 2008, the actress dated Thabo Molefi, famously known as Tbo Touch, who is famous for his role as a live presenter and DJ on Metro FM. In November 2008, after about four years of dating, Tbo Touch went a step further and proposed to her. In 2009, the two had their son, What looked like turning into a beautiful family turned out to be a dream as Thuli and Thabo ended their engagement in 2010. Ever since then they remained friends for the sake of raising their son. After they broke up, Thabo went ahead and married a lady by the name Nandi, and the two have a son. Surprisingly Thuli announced her friendly relationship with the wife of her ex-husband……
7. Mpho Brescia
- Mpho Brescia is famously known as Iris. The question is Who is Mampho Brescia’s husband? The hubby’s name is Nicola Brescia, and the two have been married since 2005. They adopted their first child (a girl), in 2016. Palesa said the decision to adopt was not driven by the rumors that she cannot conceive. Instead, she said that she always had the desire to adopt since she was young.
8. Phumelele Ayanda
- Phumelele Ayanda Borotho. The star actress is happily married, and it is evident to everyone. Ayanda’s husband name is Filike, and he is an accomplished doctor. Interestingly, the two of them met while she was on set in 2012, and by the following year, they were joined in holy matrimonial. Since they started their journey as a couple, their marriage has been blessed with three children; two of the kids were born at home.
9. Lerato Mvelase
- Lerato Mvelase who portrays Mamkhize. When it comes to relationships, initially, Lerato Mvelase and Siyabonga Radebe were worth using as a perfect example before things went wrong in their relationship Unfortunately the relationship reached a dead end, despite the child that came out of the union.
Because of how Siyabonga Radebe was cheating on her, Lerato eventually summoned the courage and walked out of the relationship.
Probably after realising his mistakes, the accomplished comedian, actor, and TV show host Siyabonga took to his Instagram page to apologise for failing as a father and boyfriend.
Now that the reality of being a single mother has dawned on Lerato, even though she was against polygamy, she seems to be reconsidering her decisions now. This is coming based on the role she plays as Sibongile Mkhize on Isibaya. In the television drama series, she is the police officer who fell in love with a polygamist Mpiyakhe Zungu and consequently became the third wife.
10. Abdui Khoza
- Abdui Khoza known as Qhapela Abdul, the hunkie actor is off the market, we hate to break the news to you ladies. He revealed that he popped the question seven months after they started dating and that their families were set to meet soon to start lobola negotiations not long ago
The actor Abdul Khoza opened up about his Traditional Wedding ceremony that took place on Freedom Day and shared more pictures from the wedding