TOP 10 Real Facts About The Qwabe Twins 2020
- The Idols twins Viggy And Virginia competitors were born in 1997. They hail from Stanger, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa.
2. The name of Qwabe originates from their father’s surname, Lawrence Qwabe. There is unknown information regarding their mother or siblings if any.
3. Their father, Lawrence Qwabe, is the founder of the Pure Freedom Christ. Arguably, the twins grew up in a spiritual family.
4. Viggy and Virginia Qwabe really took the nation by surprise with their amazing performances in season 15 of the Idols SA competition. Most people around South Africa believed that they would win, but unfortunately, things took an unexpected turn when Virginia was eliminated from the competition. A day later, Viggy gave a statement that she is withdrawing from the competition over bullying and rigging rumors.
5. The twins have since been under DJ Tira’s record label Afrotainent and their songs are booming exemplary well in the music scene. It looks like the SA Idols 2019 competition gave them a platform to show off their talents to the world.
6. Singing has been in their dream from birth. The twins are said to have started compiling songs from a young age. In many cases, they performed the songs in church. In 2018, they wanted to enter the 14th season of Idols SA, but they did not have the courage to stand in front of a big crowd.
7. Two top musicians in the music industry expressed their interest to help them in achieving their dreams, Zahara and DJ Tira. DJ Tira managed to win the twin’s hearts over Zahara.
8. Virginia said that if she was ever a superhero she would help any needy person she comes across. She finds love and joy putting a smile on people’s faces.
9. Virginia’s said that the three music icons she would invite to her dinner party are Nonhlanhla from Mafikizolo, Ringo Madlingosi, and Dr. Rebecca Malope.
10. Viggy and Virginia Qwabe rosed to fame after their appearance on Idols South Africa. On Friday, 29 November 2019, the pair released their joint single under the stage name, Q Twinz. Hamba is an upbeat afro-pop single which we hear the sisters singing about being taken for granted. The song is also about the duo reclaiming their power and trying to moving on from the volatile relationship.
Pay Attention To:
Gossiphotspot brings you the latest celebrity gossip, trends and so forth that is taking place in means. please do comment and let us know your thoughts. Gossiphotspot will keep you updated and entertained all the time. Stay tuned to Gossiphotspot and also visit our YouTube Channel for unlimited entertainment.