Umlilo Hitmaker DJ Zinhle Is Ready For Baby Number Two

Umlilo Hitmaker DJ Zinhle Is Ready For Baby Number Two

After a week of posting delightful moments with Kairo on her Instagram Stories, DJ Zinhle shared an opinion sample, asking whether she should consider making Kairo a sibling and more than half of her fans gave her a definite yes.

One of the advantages of being a celebrity with millions of followers is that fans aren’t shy to tell you what they think and it seems like DJ Zinhle’s fans are ready to see her preggies again.“Wouldn’t this be the perfect time to have another baby?” Zinhle asked.

A large 69% of the DJ’s Instagram followers figured there’s no time like the present while the remaining 31% weren’t profound on seeing their favorite DJ get pregnant just yet. DJ went on and says, she regret having a child in late life, she wish she had one earlier, but she’s ready for more now.

Related Articles

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker